Phil has been a trusted advisor and recognized professional in the Cowichan Valley Real Estate industry since 1981. His experience includes over 1,900 sales transactions, project marketing, subdivision development and marketing and seven years bank management and mortgage lending.
Phil’s industry involvement includes past Chairman of the Standards of Practice Committee and a Past Director of the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board. Phil is committed to continuing Professional Education through the Real Estate Association, the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board and the Real Estate Council of British Columbia.
Consistently offering outstanding customer service and high sales achievements:
- Lt. Colonel WDC Holmes Award and Joseph Pemberton Award-2016
- Pinnacle Award- Top Realtor Osborne Realty Services
- Outstanding Achievement Award -Vancouver Island Real Estate Board- 25 years
- Medallion Club Member – Vancouver Island Real Estate Board – 25 years
- Most Referred Realtors Award- “Most Professional Realtor” – 13 years
- H.W. Dickie Gold Award
Buying or Selling
Phil grew up in and around the Cowichan Valley. His exceptional knowledge of the area give him a unique perspective and a clear understanding of why people choose to live here. His favourite pastimes are sailing and tennis.
If you are buying or selling real estate in the Cowichan Valley, call Phil – and start packing!